syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:26:37 GMT
On 08/08/2016 10:19, Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Thank you for patch, I'll fix my branch and create new PR today or tomorrow.

It took some more work, but it is applied now:

https://github.com/apache/syncope/commit/6f7040e30696860bb8b12b17d5f27cdc732a701f

Thanks!
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/