syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search conditions ignored with "and"
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:03:22 GMT
Hi Francesco
> Il 30 agosto 2016 13:50:18 CEST, "Francesco Chicchiriccò" <ilgrosso@apache.org>
ha scritto:
>> Hi Colm,
>> have you already tried via SyncopeClient? There should be integration
>> test cases for AND...
>
> I'd think that the fiql string needs to be encoded, otherwise ; could be interpreted
by CXF as separator for matrix parameters...

No, only if it is provided as part of a path, like this:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-search.html#JAX-RSSearch-SearchExpressionsinURIPathsegments

Otherwise if it is a query component, it is not a problem

Cheers, Sergey

>> Il 30 agosto 2016 13:39:10 CEST, Colm O hEigeartaigh
>> <coheigea@apache.org> ha scritto:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've created the following users in Syncope with attributes of "city"
>>> and
>>> "country":
>>>
>>> alice/dublin/ireland
>>> bob/dublin/canada
>>> eve//usa
>>>
>>> Search for users who live in dublin gives the correct total of "2":
>>>
>>> curl -u admin:password
>>> http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/users?fiql=city==dublin
>>>
>>> However, if I search for users who live in dublin and canada, I still
>>> get
>>> "2", meaning that the second search term is ignored:
>>>
>>> curl -u admin:password
>>> http://localhost:9080/syncope/rest/users?fiql=city==dublin;country==canada
>>>
>>> The strange thing is that the "or" condition appears to work ok.
>>> Searching
>>> for users who live in dublin or the usa returns all 3 users as

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/