syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin [SYNCOPE-809] as GSoC 16 Project
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:16:11 GMT
Hi Tushar,
FYI I have just pushed a commit

https://github.com/apache/syncope/commit/1f62e6fb91d0766a85015a99bf1269ad6eadf6f5

addressing some legal aspects of the new artifact (i.e. the Eclipse IDE
Plugin) that will be downloadable since next stable release.

About further tasks / improvements on SYNCOPE-809, I would enlist:

  1. tests
  2. auto-format feature for HTML / XSLT editors

Regards.

On 22/07/2016 12:32, Tushar Mishra wrote:
> Thanks for the merge and the tweet. As I said before, I am working on the
> tests for this module.
> If there are any other improvements you have in mind, please do tell me so
> I can work on them during the weekend.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 3:58 PM Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> As you might have seen, I have just merge PR #28 - this means we start
>> having an Eclipse plugin, cool :-)
>>
>> Nice job so far: now we need to finalize some stuff to have it properly
>> ready for wide usage.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> On 20/07/2016 16:46, Tushar Mishra wrote:
>>> Update:
>>> Solved issues #4 <https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/issues/4> and
>>> <https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/issues/9> and opened pull
>> request
>>> <https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/28>
>>>
>>> I am making the suggested changes and preparing the next commit.

>> the

See

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/