syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Nuwan Sameera <nuwansameer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [Syncope-808] How I send PR to upstream
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2016 02:41:37 GMT
Hi all,

I formatted all source files and license headers. Now netbeans plugin build
with checkstyle check and rat check. All the source codes are available in
[1]

    [1]https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin

Please check and now is my code OK to PR?

Thanks and Regards,
Nuwan Sameera.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:57 PM, andrea <andrea.patricelli@tirasa.net>
wrote:

> Hi Nuwan,
>
> checkstyle check must be enabled and not skipped, and format of files must
> be the correct one, otherwise we cannot accept the PR.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrea
>

> Il 06/07/2016 19:29, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to formatted files in apache code format. There are many auto
>> generated files contain in plugin. I am problem with format then. So up to
>> now check-style skipped.
>>
>>   Regards,
>> Nuwan Sameera.
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 7:55 PM, Nuwan Sameera <nuwansameera74@gmail.com>