syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject syncope-standalone-2.0.0-M4-distribution.zip and Ubuntu 16.04
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 19:06:16 GMT
 Hi all,

It tried to install the latest stand alone distribution on Ubuntu 16.04 and
tried to unzip it. I got the following message:

sudo unzip -v syncope-standalone-2.0.0-M4-distribution.zip

Archive:  syncope-standalone-2.0.0-M4-distribution.zip

  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not

  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the

  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on

  the last disk(s) of this archive.

unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of
syncope-standalone-2.0.0-M4-distribution.zip or

        syncope-standalone-2.0.0-M4-distribution.zip.zip, and cannot find
syncope-standalone-2.0.0-M4-distribution.zip.ZIP, period.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services