syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Referencing user attributes in Camel routes
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 16:36:01 GMT
Hi,

I assume it's possible to reference user attributes in Camel routes
somehow, but I could manage to get it working from an initial try. So as an
example, let's say we're using the Camel mail component to send a mail on a
new user creation, and we want to set the Subject Header to include the
user attribute "username" - how is it possible to reference the username?

I had thought something like the following should work, but it doesn't:

<setHeader headerName="subject"><simple>New user created:
${body.username}</simple></setHeader>

Thanks,

Colm.

--