syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic Groups/Roles
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 15:15:03 GMT
Ah, you're right. The problem is actually that when you edit a user + look
at a drop down list attribute, it shows the first value even if the user
doesn't have that value. So if you edit "Verdi", it shows "M" as the
Gender, but this only takes effect if you finish editing the user. I think
instead a drop down list value should remain blank until a value is
actually specified, WDYT?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh