syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic Groups/Roles
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 11:48:37 GMT
Thanks for the explanation Francesco, I can see how this could be a useful
feature.

Using the default standalone server, I created a new group with dynamic
user assignment "ATTRIBUTE, gender, ==, M". When I look at the membership
of the group, I only see "Bellini". However the other users (e.g. Verdi)
also have gender "M". Is there a reason why it is only adding one user to
the group?

Colm.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 7:32 AM, Francesco Chicchiricc├▓ <ilgrosso@apache.org

--