syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic Groups/Roles
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:57:09 GMT
> Thanks for the explanation Francesco, I can see how this could be a useful
> feature.
>
> Using the default standalone server, I created a new group with dynamic
> user assignment "ATTRIBUTE, gender, ==, M". When I look at the membership
> of the group, I only see "Bellini". However the other users (e.g. Verdi)
> also have gender "M". Is there a reason why it is only adding one user to
> the group?

Hi Colm,
within test data, only Bellini has the gender attribute with value 'M';
other users don't have any value for it.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/