syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Syncope & ApacheCon EU 2016 in Seville, Spain
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:53:04 GMT
> Sounds good Francesco! I was thinking of submitting a talk based on the new
> Camel-based provisioning in 2.0.0, giving some practical examples, etc. IMO
> it is a very powerful new feature of Syncope 2.0.0 that deserves to be
> publicised more - we can now hook user/group/etc provisioning into an
> integration engine, which is a real advantage compared to other IdM
> solutions.

That's great to hear!

Regarding the Camel-based provisioning, I believe there is room for some
improvement, I'll open a separate thread for that.

Regards.

>>> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/