syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Nuwan Sameera <nuwansameer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 18:07:43 GMT
Hi,
 Done. Plugin build with syncope. Thanks. Source code in [1]

  [1] https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin

Steps to build and run plugin.

(01) go to syncope/netbeans-plugin and run
*mvn clean install*
(02) After build success create *netbeans-plugin-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar *and*
netbeans-plugin-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.nbm *in /target folder
(03) Open netbaens ide and go to *tools->pluging->Downloaded->Add Plugins *and
add *.nbm *file and click

*install*
  Then it work as netbeans plugin.

Also we can test this easily.

(01) Open netbeans-plugin source using netbeans IDE.
(02) Right click on project and run
*Clean and Build.*
(03) After build success right click and select

*Run*
  Then open new netbeans instance with installed plugin.

Plugin Running steps.

(01) Go to *Window->Apache Syncope. *Then open resource tree.
(02) Load existing mail,report templates to tree.
(03) When double click on element open instance on editor pane.
(04) You can create new element using right click and select
*New.*
(05) You can delete element using right click and select *Delete*.

Please check run and give me feed back.

Regards.
Nuwan Sameera.