syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Nuwan Sameera <nuwansameer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 08:55:37 GMT
Hi,

I updated my plugin. Source code available in [1]
   [1]https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin

Also following issues are solved.

    1. Plugin installation/use seems to corrupt my Netbeans theme.
Remove UI theme.

     2. I cannot find the way to change plugin configuration
Now data save UserData.txt in root folder. configuration can change by edit
it. It might be changed in proper way.

   1. No way to edit template content (take administration console)
   2. No way to edit a specific format

These are solved.

Please check and give me feedback.

Thanks and Regards,

Nuwan Sameera.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Fabio Martelli <fabio.martelli@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Il 06/06/2016 10:22, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please give me response for my plugin development available in
>      [1]
> https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin
>
> Steps in above mail.
>
> Hi Nuwan, see my comments below.
>
>    1. Plugin installation/use seems to corrupt my Netbeans theme.
>    2. I cannot find the way to change plugin configuration
>    3. No way to edit template content (take administration console [1] as
>    reference)
>    4. No way to edit a specific format
>    5. Not sure about the position btw keep it there for the moment
>
> Regards,
> F.
>
> [1] http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope-console/login?1
>

> Regards.
> Nuwan Sameera.
>
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Nuwan Sameera <nuwansameera74@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>  Done. Plugin build with syncope. Thanks. Source code in [1]
>>
>>   [1]
>> <https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin>
>> https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin
>>
>> Steps to build and run plugin.
>>
>> (01) go to syncope/netbeans-plugin and run
>> *mvn clean install *
>> (02) After build success create *netbeans-plugin-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar *and*
>> netbeans-plugin-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.nbm *in /target folder
>> (03) Open netbaens ide and go to *tools->pluging->Downloaded->Add
>> Plugins *and add *.nbm *file and click
>>
>> *install *
>>   Then it work as netbeans plugin.
>>
>> Also we can test this easily.
>>
>> (01) Open netbeans-plugin source using netbeans IDE.
>> (02) Right click on project and run
>> *Clean and Build. *
>> (03) After build success right click and select
>>
>> *Run *
>>   Then open new netbeans instance with installed plugin.
>>
>> Plugin Running steps.
>>
>> (01) Go to *Window->Apache Syncope. *Then open resource tree.
>> (02) Load existing mail,report templates to tree.
>> (03) When double click on element open instance on editor pane.
>> (04) You can create new element using right click and select
>> *New. *
>> (05) You can delete element using right click and select *Delete*.
>>
>> Please check run and give me feed back.
>>
>> Regards.
>> Nuwan Sameera.
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Nuwan Sameera <
>> <nuwansameera74@gmail.com>nuwansameera74@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Thank you. I try this.
>>> Now can I send pr to upstream.