syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar Mishra <tusharm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin [SYNCOPE-809] as GSoC 16 Project
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:00:12 GMT
Update: Added the following on this commit
<https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/commit/3ce1e8ee7fc1e2c407a579b16746a4561f5c11c0>
2. Preferences used to store and retrieve (persist through eclipse restart)
        a) Deployment url through eclipse installation
        b) User credentials through workspace

Please advise on any further features required in the TreeViewer.
Regards,

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:33 PM Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>
wrote:

> On 31/05/2016 12:59, Tushar Mishra wrote:
> > I've modified the project to use Tycho and can now be built with maven.
> > Please check it out and inform me if there are any problems or changes
> > required. I'll start working on the loading dialog tomorrow.
>
> I have verified that now the Maven build works fine, and commented the
> relevant issues on GitHub.
> Nice job!
>
> Now let's concentrate on adding features.
>
> Regards.
>
> > On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 2:50 PM Francesco Chicchiriccò <
> ilgrosso@apache.org>
> > wrote:

> /home/nitrous/syncope-ide/src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/checkstyle.xml:
> >> For the moment just add this to your pom.xml:
> >>
> >> <properties>
> >>       <checkstyle.skip>true</checkstyle.skip>
> >>     </properties>
> >>
> >> which will skip checkstyle checks: at some time you will place your code
> >> into the Apache Syncope source tree and we will need to make some
> >> changes into the pom.xml - including removing this property.

> https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/files/289341/Eclipse.Tycho.for.building.Eclipse.Plug.pdf
> never
> >> With caution, but take your time to get acquainted with Apache Maven: it
> >> is fundamental for working with Apache Syncope (and thousands more Open
> >> Source projects out there).
> >>
> >> Regards.

> >> ilgrosso@apache.org>

> from

> believe
> work
> >> on

> https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/commit/b72ce55958aefe7ea1510428189972bccad269fd

> >> represent
> >>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/62687598/image2016-3-15%2017%3A49%3A32.png?version=1&modificationDate=1458060572000&api=v2
> for

POM

> the

Nuwan Sameera's
> >> for
merged into the
> Apache

tree (Maven will

> >> https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/tree/master/EclipsePlugin/lib
> >>
> https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/tree/master/EclipsePlugin/mvnlib
> >>
> https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/tree/master/EclipsePlugin/target/
to (1) build and (2)

to access data from
> >> the
on any required

in the project.

project, I've built a
templates using Apache's
from the REST API and
of the mail and report

here <
I should be using the
data to the rest API.
updating you guys on the

one with the Apache's
> HTTP
Please take a

> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
> http://www.tirasa.net/
>
> Involved at The Apache Software Foundation:
> member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
> CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
> http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/
>
> --
Tushar Mishra
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Computer Science with specialization in ​Open Source Software and Open
Standards
Semester VI
+91-9675785996