syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Some trivial console issues in resource provisioning
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:40:19 GMT
Hi all,

Some trivial issues I spotted when doing resource provisioning with the
latest code. I thought I'd report them here rather than create JIRAs...

1) Autocompletion is now working for attributes. It'd be nice though to be
able to use the arrow keys to select attributes from the list that appears.
Instead you have to use the mouse. Would this be possible to implement?

2) If you click on an attribute textbox and press "enter" (after entering a
value), a new attribute mapping appears. I guess enter is bound to the
"Add" button? From a user POV you don't really expect a new mapping to
appear.

3) Related to (2), create a new attribute mapping and press enter in the
first textfield. Now select "Remote Key" on the first attribute. Delete the
second attribute mapping. Notice that the greyed out field in the first
mapping switches from "Mandatory" to "External attribute"?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder