syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 08:50:42 GMT
Hi Nuwan, please see my comments inline.
Please, keep @dev ML in CC.

Regards,
F.

Il 27/06/2016 10:40, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> OK. I will create reset connection method. Can I know any exception
> thrown when plugin open?

*** .netbeans/8.1/var/log//messages.log ***
WARNING [org.openide.windows.WindowManager]: [Winsys] TopComponent
org.apache.syncope.netbeans.plugin.view.ResourceExplorerTopComponent
throws exception/error from its componentOpened() method.
Please repair it!
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Remote exception with status code:
NOT_FOUND
     at
org.apache.syncope.client.lib.RestClientExceptionMapper.fromResponse(RestClientExceptionMapper.java:80)
     at
org.apache.syncope.client.lib.RestClientExceptionMapper.fromResponse(RestClientExceptionMapper.java:42)
     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.checkResponse(ClientProxyImpl.java:303)
     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.handleResponse(ClientProxyImpl.java:793)
     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.doChainedInvocation(ClientProxyImpl.java:755)
     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.ClientProxyImpl.invoke(ClientProxyImpl.java:228)
     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy30.list(Unknown Source)
     at
org.apache.syncope.netbeans.plugin.service.MailTemplateManagerService.list(MailTemplateManagerService.java:32)
     at
org.apache.syncope.netbeans.plugin.view.ResourceExplorerTopComponent.addMailTemplates(ResourceExplorerTopComponent.java:205)
     at
org.apache.syncope.netbeans.plugin.view.ResourceExplorerTopComponent.componentOpened(ResourceExplorerTopComponent.java:183)