syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 08:42:35 GMT
Il 06/06/2016 10:22, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Please give me response for my plugin development available in
>      [1]
> https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin
>
> Steps in above mail.
Hi Nuwan, see my comments below.

 1. Plugin installation/use seems to corrupt my Netbeans theme.
 2. I cannot find the way to change plugin configuration
 3. No way to edit template content (take administration console [1] as
    reference)
 4. No way to edit a specific format
 5. Not sure about the position btw keep it there for the moment

Regards,
F.

[1] http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope-console/login?1