syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar Mishra <tusharm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin [SYNCOPE-809] as GSoC 16 Project
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 14:03:47 GMT
Hello devs,

I would like to update you on my progress in the project.

Seeing that today was the start of my project, I've built a java REST
client to get all the mail and report templates using Apache's HTTP
libraries. These classes provide data from the REST API and have been added
to a view plugin which shows the keys of the mail and report templates in a
tree view as suggested here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/GSOC+2016>. A
screenshot for the same has been uploaded here <http://imgur.com/4BO4yi2>.

I received advice from my mentor that I should be using the Syncope Client
library for fetching and sending data to the rest API. I am currently
looking into it and will be updating you guys on the progress with the same
soon.

Meanwhile, I've uploaded the current one with the Apache's HTTP libraries over
here <https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809>. Please take a look and tell
me if any changes are required.

Regards,
--
Tushar Mishra
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies