syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 07:51:48 GMT
Il 28/05/2016 06:06, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
> Hi,
>  I created netbeans plugin module as maven project using netbeans 8.1
> , but it break maven structure. I have many problems.
>
> [1] Netbeans module build using nbm-maven-plugin and packaging type is
> "nbm"
What's the problem? Please, go on and let me see the result.
> [2] There are auto generated .java files and they not agreed to code
> format.
Are that files auto-generated at every build? In that case we can
exclude auto-generated files from style checking mechanisms.
Otherwise, if that files are auto-generated ones (i.e. at module
generation time) you can format them as soon as generation occurred.
> [3] There are auto generated codes in GUI development and generate
> them as different code format.
Se above. I'd like to have the possibility to take a look at the result
in order to better evaluate.
> [4] Generated codes in netbeans not agree to Apache code formatter.
> How I add code formatter to netbeans.
I'm not sure but I think you cannot add code formatter for
auto-generated files.
Please go on and share your results on github.

Kind regards,
F.