syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 12:00:00 GMT
Il 23/05/2016 13:46, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
>   Thank you for correct me. I create new module to netbeans plugin. It
> available in [1]
>
> [1] https://github.com/NuwanSameera/syncope/tree/master/netbeans-plugin
>
> Please check it and give me response, now I am in correct way or not.

It seems to be better then the previous version. Still something to fix:

 1. shouldn't be form file into resources directory?
 2. why is Bundle.properties capitalized?
 3. what is nbm directory? if the manifest is relevant please approach
    it in a maven style.
 4. is that the right place for the image? If the package is not
    relevant please change the path

Regards,
F.