syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 08:18:19 GMT
Il 23/05/2016 09:25, Nuwan Sameera ha scritto:
> Hi,
>  I started work with syncope plugin to netbens. I implemented user
> view. It contain my git repository. Please give me feedback.
Hi Nuwan, I want to remind you that you have to use Maven: Apache
Syncope is composed by several Maven modules; I expect the NB plugin
will follow the same approach.
Furthermore, please discard every useless file or directory like as
nbproject directory.

I'm looking forward to seeing this refactoring.
F.

--
Fabio Martelli
https://it.linkedin.com/pub/fabio-martelli/1/974/a44