syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 07:08:44 GMT
Hi Nuwan, documentation available is just about Syncope 1.2.X.

In Syncope 2.0.0 you can find users, groups and any objects by clicking on realms in the left
side menu. Still in that menu you can click on topology for connectors and resources.

Please, browse left side menu in order to try to find and map Syncope 1.2.X doc arguments
with 2.0.0 features. A lot of things have been changed but others are still there, in another
form.

Kind regards,
F.

<

try to build but.
>But

BuildException
>has
>>>>>>>>>>>>

>/home/nuwan/Projects/gsoc/syncope/fit/core-reference/target/test-classes/test.csv
>>>>>>>>>>>>

>file="/home/nuwan/Projects/gsoc/syncope/fit/core-reference/target/test-classes/test.csv"
>>>>>>>>>>>>

>todir="/home/nuwan/Projects/gsoc/syncope/fit/core-reference/target/test-csvdir"
>>>>>>>>>>>>

>/home/nuwan/Projects/gsoc/syncope/fit/core-reference/target/antrun/build-main.xml

>>> --
>>> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>>>
>>> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
>>> http://www.tirasa.net/
>>>
>>> Involved at The Apache Software Foundation:
>>> member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC,
>>> Olingo PMC, CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer
>>> http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

-- Inviato dal mio cellulare Android con K-9 Mail.