syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Nuwan Sameera <nuwansameer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2016] [Syncope 808]
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2016 05:26:55 GMT
Hi,

I cloned syncope repository in github and try to build but. But build
failed occurred.

*Error Log :*[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.8:run (setupCSV_CLI) on
project syncope-fit-core-reference: An Ant BuildException has occured:
Warning: Could not find file
/home/nuwan/Projects/gsoc/syncope/fit/core-reference/target/test-classes/test.csv
to copy.
[ERROR] around Ant part ...<copy
file="/home/nuwan/Projects/gsoc/syncope/fit/core-reference/target/test-classes/test.csv"
todir="/home/nuwan/Projects/gsoc/syncope/fit/core-reference/target/test-csvdir"
overwrite="true"/>... @ 4:196 in
/home/nuwan/Projects/gsoc/syncope/fit/core-reference/target/antrun/build-main.xml

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards.
Nuwan Sameera.