syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar Mishra <tusharm...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse Plugin [SYNCOPE-809] as GSoC 16 Project
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:39:33 GMT
Hello devs,

My name is Tushar Mishra and I am currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in
Computer Science with specialization in Open Source Software and Open
Standards from the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun,
India as a 3rd year Undergraduate student.

Recently, my proposal for developing an Eclipse Plugin (as stated in
[SYNCOPE-809]) was accepted at the Google Summer of Code. Consequently, I
have been assigned to the issue under the supervision of Mr. Francesco
Chicchiriccò who is my mentor for the same.

I look forward to working under your guidance and I believe I can do
wonders with your help.

Regards,
--
Tushar Mishra
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Computer Science with specialization in ​Open Source Software and Open
Standards
Semester VI
+91-9675785996