syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Berezkin <berezkin.dmit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 07:31:31 GMT
I updated my fork and cant debug it because of errors:

[INFO] There are 24 errors reported by Checkstyle 6.11.2 with
/syncope/client/console/../../src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/checkstyle.xml
ruleset.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_it.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_pt_BR.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_it.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_it.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_it.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_pt_BR.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_it.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_pt_BR.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_it.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_it.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_pt_BR.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
[ERROR]
target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_it.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.

Do I need to run something?

> 1. berezkin
> 2. Ok

>> On 08/04/2016 12:58, Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you, Francesco!
>>>
>>> I'll check for update for my fork before sending PR!
>>> I'm trying to act carefully to prevent possible damage of source files.
>>>

>> Attention to details is much appreciated ;-)
>>
>> I have created
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-828
>>
>> 1. What is your JIRA username so that I can assign it to you?
>> 2. Once done, please be sure to include the text "SYNCOPE-828" in your PR
>> title
>>

>> Regards.

error if I choose

(and adding the

> [...]