syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Martelli <fabio.marte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 08:00:19 GMT
Il 12/04/2016 09:47, Dmitriy Berezkin ha scritto:
> So if I remove 'task.generic.list' from 'TopologyTogglePanel_ru.properties' it
> will fix this 3 errors:
>
> [ERROR]
> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_it.properties:[0]
> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
> [ERROR]
> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_pt_BR.properties:[0]
> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
> [ERROR]
> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel.properties:[0]
> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
>
> Right?
Hi Dmitriy, the problem occurs when a key is missing in one or more
files / conversely if it is present not in all the properties.
I mean, about the problem above, probably you specified
task.generic.list in your Russian translation but you are missing it
into the English, Italian and Portuguese ones.
In this case, you have to remove the key from your new file.

Please, check your new properties files: they have to include all the
key existing into the English translation; no one more no one less.

Kind regards,
F.

> [...]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.

I will create a

and didnt see

I'm getting error if I

for digging out the

> [...]
> [...]