syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 07:52:51 GMT
On 12/04/2016 09:47, Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:
> So if I remove 'task.generic.list' from 'TopologyTogglePanel_ru.properties' it
> will fix this 3 errors:
>
> [ERROR]
> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_it.properties:[0]
> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
> [ERROR]
> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_pt_BR.properties:[0]
> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
> [ERROR]
> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel.properties:[0]
> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
>
> Right?

That's my guess (never had this problem before); I would expect the
three errors above to disappear, and a new problem

[ERROR]
src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_ru.properties:[0]
(misc) Translation: Key 'task.custom.list' missing.

to appear.

Regards.

> [...]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/SyncopeConsoleApplication_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'todo' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'actionsClasses' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> src/main/resources/org/apache/syncope/client/console/panels/ResourceModal_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'listview.caption' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_pt_BR.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> target/classes/org/apache/syncope/client/console/topology/TopologyTogglePanel_it.properties:[0]
>>> (misc) Translation: Key 'task.generic.list' missing.

I will create a

and didnt see

I'm getting error if I

for digging out the

you need to publish
forked

and tell me which fork

seen them on twitter I

and running mvn

somewhere so I can take a

wrote:

> [...]
to dropdown list at login

language dropdown list at
Looks like I missed something.

from mvn -Pdebug:

Chicchiriccò <

Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:

> [...]
all language *.properties
yet my dev environment to
but
with mvn works fine.

to take a look at the results

you please take a look at

there)? Thanks!

GMT+03:00 Francesco Chicchiriccò
<mailto:ilgrosso@apache.org
so far? Have you attempted the
[1]?

10:44, Francesco Chicchiriccò

at 10:32, Francesco
<mailto:

at 10:20, Dmitriy Berezkin

all!

 I would like to translate syncope

 russian language. I'm

 looking

 for preinstalled environment to

 with syncope 2.0.0-M2.

 It will be great if russian

 for syncope UI will be OOTB

 for 2.0.0 release.

Dmitriy,
sounds just great; right now I
which gives some
a draft procedure for adding new
the admin console.

done I'll update there, stay

[1] is now updated: please take
know.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/