syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 11:03:20 GMT
On 08/04/2016 12:58, Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:
> Thank you, Francesco!
>
> I'll check for update for my fork before sending PR!
> I'm trying to act carefully to prevent possible damage of source files.

Attention to details is much appreciated ;-)

I have created

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-828

1. What is your JIRA username so that I can assign it to you?
2. Once done, please be sure to include the text "SYNCOPE-828" in your
PR title

Regards.

>> On 08/04/2016 12:50, Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Francesco!
>>>
>>> I almost finished.
>>> Now I have a fork with branch for RU locale:
>>> https://github.com/securny/syncope/tree/ru
>>>
>>> I left to finish just two files:ConnectorModal and ResourceModal. After
>>> this I'll create pull-request.
>>>
>> Hey, nice work :-)
>>
>> I see that your fork is 56 commits behind: please be sure to align to
>> Syncope before sending any PR.
>>
>> Regards.

>>> Hi Dmitriy,

I choose

I guess

the results :-)

Chicchiriccò

Chicchiriccò

Berezkin

OOTB

please take a look

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/