syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 10:52:31 GMT
On 08/04/2016 12:50, Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:
> Hi Francesco!
>
> I almost finished.
> Now I have a fork with branch for RU locale:
> https://github.com/securny/syncope/tree/ru
>
> I left to finish just two files:ConnectorModal and ResourceModal. After
> this I'll create pull-request.

Hey, nice work :-)

I see that your fork is 56 commits behind: please be sure to align to
Syncope before sending any PR.

Regards.

>> Hi Dmitriy,
>> I was wondering if you got any further progress.
>>
>> Regards.

>>> Great, I've seen some screenshots from Twitter:
>>>
>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CenW6U0WsAA3Sr3.jpg:large
>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CenW6fUWQAA_5dA.jpg:large
>>>
>>> Looks definitely good!
>>>
>>> My guess is that the error you used to receive was related to some
>>> missing translation.
>>>
>>> At this time I'm working with local git repo. But I will create a fork on
>>>>
>>> Great, looking forward to that.
>>>
>>> I also sent ICLA to apache secretary.
>>> AFAICT the ICLA isn't processed yet, I'll tell you when we get notified
>>> about that.
>>> Regards, and keep up good work!

I am updating

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/