syncope-dev mailing list archives

From "Francesco Chicchiriccò"<ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Development environment proposal
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2016 17:23:18 GMT
On 2016-03-18 09:07, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:
> On 18/03/2016 09:01, Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro wrote:

> >> +1 looks good!
> >>
> >> If others agree we might want to ask infra to provide us with a
> >> Ubuntu VM (say syncope-vm.apache.org) where something (say a Jenkins
> >> build) can automatically deploy the latest core, console and enduser
> >> deb packages, for every build.
> >
> > +1
>
> Here you go:

As you can read from there, syncope-vm.apache.org has been made available; I have already
checked the SSH access and soon I'll setup the demo; anyone else interested in being granted
access? If so, please comment INFRA-11482.

Regards.
------
Sent via Pony Mail for dev@syncope.apache.org.
View this email online at: