syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Apurva Priyadarshi <apriyadarshi.1...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC 2016] Regarding inquiring some more details about SYNCOPE IDE PLUGIN.
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 13:21:01 GMT
Hello,
I am Apurva Priyadarshi pursuing my B.E in Information Science and
Engineering at PESCE Mandya ,Karnataka, India.
I would like to contribute in the project so require some more information
regarding the projects. I am familiar with Netbeans and will provide my
best to make the project successful. I also have a love with Competitive
Programming and do it on regular basis.
I can provide more details if necessary . Please revert me back.

Sincerely
Apurva Priyadarshi