syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Berezkin <berezkin.dmit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2016 17:06:45 GMT
I'm trying to add russian locale to dropdown list at login page.
I added russian locale to line 73 to SyncopeConsoleApplication.java and run
mvn -Pdebug.
But I dont see any changes to language dropdown list at
localhost:9080/syncope-console/
What should I check to fix it? Looks like I missed something.

Here is source with locale:

​
And here is container running from mvn -Pdebug: