syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Berezkin <berezkin.dmit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2016 18:26:00 GMT
You were absolutely right! I missed mvn clean and didnt see changes. Now I
can see Russian in dropdown list but I'm getting error if I choose it.
Here is the error:
HTTP Status 500 -
type: Exception report
message:
from fulfilling this request.
exception: org.apache.wicket.RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException
note: The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/8.0.32 logs.