syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Development environment proposal
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2016 20:59:04 GMT
Hi All,

Having a demo-vm is a good thing to show -and- check functionality. This is
something we at Apache OFBiz already have for years. We provide 2 demo
sites. One against the latest stable release and one against the trunk.
This way we can provide not only a demo for potential adopters, but also a
good reference point for contributing developers and documenters comparing
their own development actions against trunk but also for finding and
establishing the existence of the bugs. More over it is easier to reference
a bug with a link in the demo against the trunk than referring to something
might have different urls and screens shot.

Just food for thought.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>