syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some Console issues when creating Groups for 2.0.0-M2
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 15:40:34 GMT
Hi Francesco,

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org
> wrote:

> How could you get a group having "authentication.statuses" or other conf
> params as attributes? Which auxiliary classes have you selected?
> Selecting configuration parameters for AnyTypeClasses should not be
> allowed.

Ok here are the steps to reproduce:

a) Built the 2.0.0-M2 tag locally + create a new archetype project
b) cd <project>; cp core/src/main/resources/domains/MasterContent.xml
core/src/test/resources/domains
c) mvn clean package + launch the console via mvn -Pembedded

Now in the browser:

Now just click on realms, Group + create a new group.Continue hitting
"Next" without changing anything (in particular, without selecting a
"Profile extension by auxiliary class" - I think this is where the bug is).
Then you see the screenshot I attached.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh