syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some Console issues when creating Groups for 2.0.0-M2
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 15:06:48 GMT
Thanks for your feedback Fabio.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-813

>> b) When creating a new Group (Syncope embedded mode using the "main"
>> MasterContent.xml) there is no "*" beside the "authentication.statuses"
>> parameter (maybe because it is multi-valued?) However, if you fail to
>> specify a value you get an error 'authentication.statuses is required'.
>>
> Sorry but you shouldn't have authentication.statuses for group.
> Are you referring to configuration parameters? In this case see response
> above.

No, I think maybe this is a separate bug, where Configuration Parameters
are appearing when configuring a group. See the screenshot here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12795207/syncope-spinner.png

You can see here that it is asking to specify items such as
"password.cipher.algorithm" when creating a group? BTW this only happens
when I don't select a value for "Profile extension by auxiliary classes".

Colm.

--
Fabio Martelli
https://it.linkedin.com/pub/fabio-martelli/1/974/a44