syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding russian language to UI
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 06:35:04 GMT
On 28/03/2016 08:21, Dmitriy Berezkin wrote:
> Francesco, thank you for your patience!
> I don really know why, but it began to work as expected!

Great, I've seen some screenshots from Twitter:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CenW6U0WsAA3Sr3.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CenW6fUWQAA_5dA.jpg:large

Looks definitely good!

My guess is that the error you used to receive was related to some
missing translation.

> At this time I'm working with local git repo. But I will create a fork on
> github to be able to show you my changes and submit pull request.

Great, looking forward to that.

> I also sent ICLA to apache secretary.

AFAICT the ICLA isn't processed yet, I'll tell you when we get notified
about that.
Regards, and keep up good work!

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/