syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some Console issues when creating Groups for 2.0.0-M2
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 15:45:21 GMT
> Hi Francesco,
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>
wrote:
>> How could you get a group having "authentication.statuses" or other conf
>> params as attributes? Which auxiliary classes have you selected?
>> Selecting configuration parameters for AnyTypeClasses should not be
>> allowed.
> Ok here are the steps to reproduce:
>
> a) Built the 2.0.0-M2 tag locally + create a new archetype project
> b) cd <project>; cp core/src/main/resources/domains/MasterContent.xml
> core/src/test/resources/domains
> c) mvn clean package + launch the console via mvn -Pembedded
>
> Now in the browser:
>
> Now just click on realms, Group + create a new group.Continue hitting
> "Next" without changing anything (in particular, without selecting a
> "Profile extension by auxiliary class" - I think this is where the bug is).
> Then you see the screenshot I attached.

Ok, so the "non-standard" step is

cp core/src/main/resources/domains/MasterContent.xml
core/src/test/resources/domains

this means that the "production" content for the Master domain is
somewhat broken: can you open a further issue for this? Thanks!

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/