syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiricc├▓ <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Development environment proposal
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:08:28 GMT
On 17/03/2016 15:06, andrea wrote:

> Il 17/03/2016 14:47, Chema Polo ha scritto:
>> Why not a vagrant  or docker ?
>> El 17/03/2016 14:38, "Giacomo Lamonaco" <giacomo.lamonaco@tirasa.net>
>> escribi├│:
>
> Hi Chema Polo,
>
> It is a good idea!
> In fact we have already an integration of Apache Syncope and Docker,
> you can look at [1]: It's a very beginning project, it needs some
> important improvements, but is a starting point and it's open to new
> contributors ;)

If there is enough traction it is always an option to embed such feature
into Syncope itself, as we did once for deb packages and Camel extension.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc├▓

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/