syncope-dev mailing list archives

From andrea <andrea.patrice...@tirasa.net>
Subject Re: Development environment proposal
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:06:14 GMT

Il 17/03/2016 14:47, Chema Polo ha scritto:
> Why not a vagrant  or docker ?
> El 17/03/2016 14:38, "Giacomo Lamonaco" <giacomo.lamonaco@tirasa.net>
> escribió:

Hi Chema Polo,

It is a good idea!
In fact we have already an integration of Apache Syncope and Docker, you
can look at [1]: It's a very beginning project, it needs some important
improvements, but is a starting point and it's open to new contributors ;)

By the way this topic is a bit different from the aim of my proposal,
that is to have a kind of (let me the term) countinuous-integration
(demo) environment.

[1] http://blog.tirasa.net/apache-syncope-with-docker.html

Kind regards,
Andrea