syncope-dev mailing list archives

From andrea <andrea.patrice...@tirasa.net>
Subject Development environment proposal
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:16:50 GMT
Hi all,

During developments of Apache Syncope 2.0 (especially enduser) I felt
the need to have a common and fully-accessible development environment.
And this is my proposal:

We can  setup a development platform (virtual machine, whatever) which
aim is to have a shared, accessible (by contributor, committer or
everybody who wants to take a look to current Apache Syncope
developments, let's talk about it) and fully-working Apache Syncope
distribution.
This platform must contain the latest version of Apache Syncope project,
in particular "what is on the master branch", so it's a capture (demo)
of current developments.
With the help of a continuous-integration tool, like Jenkins, we can
assure that this machine has the latest Apache Syncope available.
In this way we can have a "reference" machine that can be useful for
demos, or simply to browse latest features, etc.

WDYT?

Best regards,
Andrea