syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 15:11:47 GMT
On 10/03/2016 16:08, Mark Geller wrote:
> ilgrosso wrote
>> About GSOC 2016 we have published a single proposal at [1] which might
>> actually be split in two (for Netbeans and for Eclipse).
> Hi,
>
> My name is Mark Geller and I am first year masters student at Saint
> Petersburg State Academic University. Recently I found out about Syncope IDE
> plugin project, that caught my attention.
>
> Is there only two platforms considered(Eclipse/Netbeans)? Is ther an option
> designing plugins for other IDEs? For example I would be really interested
> in designing Syncope plugin for Intellij Idea.

Hi Mark,
glad of your interest in Apache Syncope.

IntelliJ Idea might also be considered as further option, but I would
give precedence to Eclipse and Netbeans, being open source projects.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/