syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 06:47:53 GMT
On 04/03/2016 10:49, Dilan Tharaka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Dilan Tharaka an undergraduate from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
> I went though the Apache ideas list and found that Syncope IDE Plugin
> project is interesting. I have few experience in Eclipse plugin development
> but I haven't use Syncope before. Is it okay with this project ? If it's
> okay can someone guide me on familiarizing with Syncope.

Hi,
glad of your interest in Apache Syncope.

About GSOC 2016 we have published a single proposal at [1] which might
actually be split in two (for Netbeans and for Eclipse).

You can find an introduction about Apache Syncope at [2].

Should you have more specific questions, please ask.

Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-770
[2] http://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/