syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC 2016] Regarding inquiring some more details about SYNCOPE IDE PLUGIN.
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 13:31:59 GMT
On 03/03/2016 14:21, Apurva Priyadarshi wrote:
> Hello,
> I am Apurva Priyadarshi pursuing my B.E in Information Science and
> Engineering at PESCE Mandya ,Karnataka, India.
> I would like to contribute in the project so require some more information
> regarding the projects. I am familiar with Netbeans and will provide my
> best to make the project successful. I also have a love with Competitive
> Programming and do it on regular basis.
> I can provide more details if necessary . Please revert me back.

Hi,
glad of your interest in Apache Syncope.

About GSOC 2016 we have published a single proposal at [1] which might
actually be split in two (for Netbeans and for Eclipse).

You can find an introduction about Apache Syncope at [2].

Should you have more specific questions, please ask.

Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-770
[2] http://syncope.apache.org/docs/getting-started.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/