syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Geller <gellm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 15:08:53 GMT
ilgrosso wrote
> About GSOC 2016 we have published a single proposal at [1] which might
> actually be split in two (for Netbeans and for Eclipse).

Hi,

My name is Mark Geller and I am first year masters student at Saint
Petersburg State Academic University. Recently I found out about Syncope IDE
plugin project, that caught my attention.

Is there only two platforms considered(Eclipse/Netbeans)? Is ther an option
designing plugins for other IDEs? For example I would be really interested
in designing Syncope plugin for Intellij Idea.