syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Gsoc 2016] SYNCOPE-770
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 08:59:41 GMT
On 25/02/2016 18:44, Nuwan Sameera wrote:
> Hello,
>          I am Y.G.Nuwan Sameera third year student of University of Moratuwa
> , Sri Lanks. I am interested with this project.  I have hand on experience
> in Java EE and open source developing. I would like to know more about this
> project. Please give me some tips to getting started.

Hi Nuwan,
happy to see your interest in SYNCOPE-770!

The GSoC application process for students doesn't start until 14 March.
While mentoring organizations haven't formally been announced, we expect
the ASF  and Syncope to be participating - however we don't have that
list ready yet.

The best thing to do now is review the GSoC site for the process:

https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/

I will update this thread once we got any news about this, stay tuned.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/