syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dashboard and Statistics
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 15:48:36 GMT
On 04/02/2016 16:45, andrea wrote:

> Il 04/02/2016 08:59, Giacomo Lamonaco ha scritto:
>> Il giorno mer, 03/02/2016 alle 16.29 +0100, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha
>> scritto:
>>> Hi all,
>>> as part of SYNCOPE-744 / SYNCOPE-750 I am starting implementation of
>>> the
>>> brand new admin console dashboard.
>>>
>>> I have assembled some ideas at
>>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCUSS%5D+Das
>>> hboard+and+Statistics
>>>
>>> Please let me have your feedback.
>>> Regards.
>>>
> Hi,
>
> +1, very cool feature.
>
> I would add also port to hostname and IP address information.
> Would be useful to indicate (in a small field or as optional view)
> also Java version used?

Correct, and also other information from OperatingSystemMXBean [1].

Regards.

[1]
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/management/OperatingSystemMXBean.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/