syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Syncope for ASF identity management
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 15:02:13 GMT
That INFRA has a 'hard' rule on everything deployment being managed through
puppet (methodology, tools, etc) is good to know, but is just a(nother)
question regarding the PoC. Nevertheless, the question 'Can it be deployed
and managed through our (INFRA) puppet means?' is duly noted.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services