syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Syncope for ASF identity management
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 14:44:08 GMT
Hi All,

The PoC is just a means to get questions raised (from various perspectives)
and - potentially - answered. But as this is intended for the ASF, it can't
be a one pony trick. Multiple parties have to be involved, not only
Francesco (who also seems to be allocating dedicated Syncope contributors).
Maybe even parties from the board.

I suggest we start off  with a first JIRA issue at the space of INFRA, e.g.
called simply: IAM PoC, with an interested party from INFRA as the
Assignee, and everybody else interested as watchers. That way everybody
will get notifications and stay in the loop. And for each new aspect a
subtask can be raised and followed up.

In the end, in stead of digging through mail archives at various places, we
have somewhat of initial PoC result documentation that then can be
transferred into wiki pages.

+1 on various steps defined already. I am willing to help.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>
wrote:

> On 09/12/2015 15:00, Tony Stevenson wrote:

ASF