syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Perrone <massimiliano.perr...@tirasa.net>
Subject Curiosity on UserService response
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:20:27 GMT
Good morning Syncopers,
working with org.apache.syncope.common.rest.api.service.UserService
interface I had a doubt about the response parameter of some methods.

For instance, the two methods [1] and [2] returns a Response object as
response, why not the respective username or long id value?
Also because, to get the requested information, I need to take it from
the header of the response.... (see [3] or [4]).

regards,
Massi

[1] Response getUsername(@NotNull @PathParam("key") Long key);
[2] Response getUserKey(@NotNull @PathParam("username") String username);

[3]
userService.getUsername(Long.valueOf(input.firstParameter())).getHeaderString(RESTHeaders.USERNAME)
[4]
userService.getUserKey(input.firstParameter()).getHeaderString(RESTHeaders.USER_KEY);

--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)