syncope-dev mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Perrone <massimiliano.perr...@tirasa.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Quick question about error message in CLI
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 14:34:50 GMT

Il 20/10/2015 16:29, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> On 20/10/2015 16:27, Massimiliano Perrone wrote:
>> Ehi guys,
>> I need your help because I'm not convinced about the error message. I
>> need to choice from:
>>
>> 1) attached file 1.png;
>> 2) attached file 2.png;
>> 3) a simple sentence: - Logger net.tirasa doesn't exist.
>>
>> Remember that the "normal" output should be something like the
>> content of the third attached file: list.png.
>
> Attachments are stripped out by ML: could you post them somewhere?

1) http://postimg.org/image/8h7o1afj5/
2) http://postimg.org/image/67sqi0lcx/
3) a simple sentence: - Logger net.tirasa doesn't exist.

info output: http://postimg.org/image/vr27fex61/

Massi

PS: sorry for the inconvenience

--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)